пятница, 4 апреля 2014 г.

Nine blocks down the Main (blueprints)

I'll keep the tape rolling
Just incase you remember anything else
And i'll bring you some coffee
And an ash tray
Behind you, in the corner
There's a sink where you can
Wash the blood off your hands
Maybe then we could talk
You witnessed the murder
And you carried the body
Nine blocks down the Main
All alone in the pouring rain
He said:
The rain never stops in the town of the broken
Where the beast of indifference resides
And I've been walking the streets, grinding the corners
But at least I had her by my side
But now that she's gone -
It's all gone...
The backdoor is open
So if you want to go now -
I won't send my men
The morning train leaves at ten
I'll hold the reporters
I'll feed them some lies and a fictional name
I was once just the same
And the rain never stopped in the town of the broken
Where the beast of indifference resides
And I was walking the streets, grinding the corners
But atleast I had her by my side
But now that she's gone -
It's all gone...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий